I am so ready for vacation that I can hardly contain myself. I need a break from all of the busyness that this summer has brought. The kids have been out of school since May 21st and this is what they have done so far, are you ready???
- 25 t-ball/softball games have been played
- Bean has been to camp at her new middle school
- all three kids went to the Children’s Conference at the Southern Baptist Convention
- 2 weeks of Vacation Bible School have been done
- one student choir lock-in
- 4th of July Celebration
- Bean went to Crosspoint (her first time at camp away from home, she had a BLAST!)
- a couple of trips to the lake to swim
- Bug had her softball team party at the city pool
- Bean and Bug went to a sleepover b-day party, a swimming party @ the city pool, and we all went to a b-day party where the kids played on a slip and slide the other day
I’m sure I am forgetting something along the way but you get the point, it is time for a little bit of a break before school starts. Time to go visit with our family. Reconnect. Revive ourselves. Refocus.