I was reading one of the blogs that I am subscribed to yesterday and the writer said she was inspired by another blogger to make a list of 100 things that she wanted to do before she dies. She had just started working on her list and some of the things on her list were pretty interesting. But it got me thinking of some of the things that I would like to do with my life. You know you have some deep desires of you heart that you have always wanted to do. So Jumping off of my fellow blogger’s idea I am going to start working on my own list. It will be a work in progress, umm organic in nature as it will change as time goes by. I want to encourage you to make you own list as well. Sometimes it takes writing something down for you to actually do it. So here goes…
- Find a really good pair of sandals for the summer.
- Lose 50 pounds.
- Blog for 100 days in a row ( I was well on my way to doing this until I had to go out of town and had no internet access)
- See the Braves play in every National League ballpark. (Been to two)
- Own a Mustang.
- Go on a mission trip every year.
- See all 50 states. (Only 34 more to go)
- Go on a tour of the Holy Land.
- Go to Paris, Rome, Venice and London.
- Read some of the classics like To Kill a Mockingbird, Oliver Twist and Moby Dick.
Ok I’m a tenth of the way there. That is a start. But I’m beat. Buddy had two games today. His team won the first game, lost the second one. I think Buddy had 5 RBI’s today. He only managed to actually get on base one time but at least he got his teammates in to score. That’s is what counts, right???? He doesn’t really care either way, he still comes running off the field with a smile on his face and says, “How did I do Mom?” Now if we could only get him to stop playing in the dirt when his team is on the field, we might be getting somewhere.
Pray you have a very blessed Sunday!