60 Things You Possibly Didn’t Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Well I drive a mini-van so technically I have two back seats. On the one Buddy sits on there is an umbrella and various things that need to be thrown in the trash. I am afraid to even think what is on the seat the girls sit on. They take stuff with them in the van every time we go somewhere and then don’t take it back in for months. So there is possibly an assortment of Littlest Pet Shop animals and probably a lot of things that need to be thrown away. Behind the 3rd row is my basket weaving supplies and our camp chairs we use for watching the kids at Upward.
2. When was the last time you threw up
I can’t really remember. I know we still lived in Illinois so it has been probably at least a year.
3. What’s your favorite curse word?
I don’t really use curse words but I do say crap and sometimes call people stupidheads under my breath.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Bean, Bug and Buddy
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I think I was still sleeping.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Wii with Buddy.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Eating Mexican food for dinner since Bean has a fever and we had to cancel our babysitter.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
uh-huh. I am on the phone while I am typing this.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything with peanut butter.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A glass of Coke.
12. What are you wearing right now?
A green sweater and jeans
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Some oatmeal squares cereal.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, I bought a new white t-shirt
15. When was the last time you ran?
A few months ago when Bean fell off her bike and hurt her ankle.
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
The Super Bowl and I am very glad the Giants won.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
19. Ever go camping?
Yes when I was in college (the first time, thought I should clarify since I am in college now)
20. Do you have a tan?
Only on my left arm, you can see where my watch goes.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only if I am eating out.
25. What did your last IM say?
I went to high school in Jacksonville.
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes, my best friend is the sister I never had.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I am going to get my gray hair colored. No I don’t have a full head of gray hair but I have enough that I can see it every time I look in the mirror. Also I think we are taking the van in to be looked at since the transmission is acting up. Then tomorrow night is Family Game Night at church. If you are a member of the same church I am join us for a night of snacks and games. We always have a good time of fellowship.
28. Where is your mom right now?
I have not the first clue. I would imagine somewhere in the state of GA.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A closet full of clothes.
30. What color is your watch?
Silver with Eeyore on it.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
The Outback, I would love to visit there someday.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Only if I had been disfigured in some way.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
Drive-thru, we very rarely go inside.
35.How many kids do you want?
I have 3 and I am content in that.
36. Do you have a dog?
Yes, Angel is 6 today. We decided that since we don’t really know when her birthday is that we would celebrate it on Valentine’s Day.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My best friend
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Dr. Ergun Caner. He is the President of Liberty University’s Seminary. I consider him famous but then that is my opinion.
39. Any plans today?
After I finish answering these questions I am going to take a nap. I am still fighting with this flu or cold that I have.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Illinois and Tennessee so that makes 6
41. Ever go to college?
Got an Associate’s Degree in 1995 then took 11 years off. I am now attending Liberty University through the Distance Learning Program.
42. Where are you right now?
According to the Philosophy class I am taking how can I be sure of anything, much less where I am right now?
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
44. Last song listened to?
We Live by Superchick
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Sulfa drugs, Aspirin, Ibuprofen and Naproxen
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
In the winter my brown clog type shoes I got at a garage sale for $2
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I don’t think so
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
LOL! They shouldn’t be if they are!
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes most of my friend do.
53. Do you eat healthy?
I am trying really hard to eat better. It is a process.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Study while the kids are at school.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I don’t think so
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
33, I am not afraid to admit my age.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, many times. The last time was with Bean and others from her school. It was a reward for the kids.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I was about 10 and making cook and serve pudding. I spilled some pudding on my thumb when pouring it into the little pudding dishes.