I read these questions in someone else’s blog and I thought I would use them today.
1. Name someone that made you smile today. My husband made me smile a lot today. He auditioned for America’s Got Talent. And I am so proud of him.
2. What were you doing a 8:00 this morning? I was in the van driving toward Nashville for the audition.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Just arriving back into town from Nashville.
4. Name something that happened to you in 1992? I started my senior year of high school.
5. What color is your hairbrush? Pink and silver
6. What was the last thing you bought? A new shirt at the Dress Barn outlet at Opry Mills.
7. Where do you keep your money? Money?? What money?? Well I keep my money in the bank but it never stays there very long. LOL
8. What was the weather like today? It was a beautiful, sunny day. However it was only like 30 degrees, even colder than that in the shade of the buildings in downtown Nashville.
9. Where did you last hug take place? In the holding room at the hotel after S was done with his audition. Oh wait I just remembered, my little buddy came in a few minutes ago to tell me good night and gave me a hug.
10. What are you excited about? Going to sleep. LOL No really I am excited that S got to do something today that showcased what he is talented at doing.
11. Are you very random? I don’t know if I am or not. I think I am pretty predictable but I am a woman so I can change my mind at the drop of a hat.
12. Do you talk a lot? I just said that I am a woman so I think that answers the question. But seriously yes I do tend to talk a lot.
13. Do you make up your own words? No I don’t think that I do.
14. Are you ticklish? Yes I am very ticklish. It is one of the things I hate the most because my uncles used to torture me when I was a kid by tickling me until I cried.
15. What is the next concert you are going to go to? I have no idea at the moment. I know that Brad Paisley is in concert soon and that is one I would like to go to. Also Winter Jam is coming up in Nashville and that would be a good one to go to.
16. Where did you go today? Wal-Mart, Chick-Fil-A for breakfast, downtown Nashville to the State History Museum, Walgreen’s, the Double Tree Hotel for S’s audition, Opry Mills Outlet Mall (in there Dress Barn, the Children’s Place, Old Navy, the Disney Store Outlet, and the Rainforest Cafe).
17. What is something you say a lot? Seriously
18. Are you a heavy sleeper? When I actually sleep yes I am. But good deep sleep is something I have trouble getting.
19. What is the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks? The only movie I have seen in the past two weeks is Facing the Giants. I really enjoyed this movie. I would recommend it if you have not seen it.
20. What should you be doing right now? Well since I was gone all day I should be working on school work since I am a little behind in both of my classes. But since I am so tired I am going to go to bed.